Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Open Mind - The Open Mind (1969)


One of the Best-loved British Psychedelic Albums of all Time, the Open Mind is a Hard-rocking Collection that Sold in Minute Numbers on Its Original Release in 1969. Produced with the Band’s Full Co-operation, this Package Comes Complete with a Full-colour Booklet Incorporating Rare Photographs and Detailed Liner Notes, as Well as featuring Both Sides of their Two Ultra-rare Non-album 45s, Making it the Most Comprehensive Collection of their Work Ever Assembled.

Track Listing...
1. Dear Louise
2. Try Another Day
3. I Feel the Same Way Too
4. My Mind Cries
5. Can't You See?
6. Thor the Thunder God
7. Horses and Chariots
8. Before My Time
9. Free as the Breeze
10. Girl I'm So Alone
11. Soul and My Will
12. Falling Again
13. Magic Potion [*]
14. Cast a Spell [*]
15. Day and Night [*]
16. Get out of My Way [*]

No comments:

Post a Comment